Time travel to the future

I would like to go to the beach in the near future. There is something that's very unique in the ocean, I mean, it's an amazing instance, but also very profound. The ocean, in it's immensity, it's an opportunity to take a deep breath at easy, one just stands in front of it. When I dive into the ocean, I feel so small and relaxed that I could be there for hours, only it's impossible because of the waves, although I also enjoy jumping the waves. 

I will travel as soon as I'm done with my classes -please make it soon-. There sure is a relationship between being in an academic process and almost not being able to breathe deeply, don't you think? Unfortunately for me, I will have to wait, the ideal time to go has already started, but my classes end in February.

Even though I love it here, I wouldn't stay here, because I need to be near my university -I'm pretty far away even if I'm not in the beach-. But, my family has a little house nearby on the beach, so that I can get away from time to time to relax with my loved ones. The beach is great, despite that, I preffer to stay during a relatively short time, leaving one day, thinking, "I'll need to return here".

Comentarios

  1. Hi Jazmín! All your blog entries have been checked. I have not marked them as such since blogger.com is making my work a little too difficult by asking me if I’m human or not every time I mark any of your blog entries. So, please rest assured that I have already read all your blog entries and approved all of them as fit and appropriate for this blog activity

    Congrats!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares