A country I would like to visit

I would like to go to Brazil because when I was a kid, I used to like an animated film called “Río”. This film took place mostly in Brazil. In this movie the beaches, flora and fauna appeared, and obviously rio carnival. Mainly this is the reason why I want to visit this country. Besides, there’s the fact that I love languages, so I consider that going to another country would be very interesting because of listening to native speakers. 

The things I know about Brazil are that it was colonized by Portugal. That’s why its current language is Portuguese. I know they have a tropical climate mainly, because of the location. And I know they have a beautiful carnival too. 

If I went to Brazil, first of all, I would go to the carnival. I would like to know its beaches, so I could bathe on the beach while it rains. I would like to learn more about the culture, and eat the traditional food. Also, I would like to visit animal reserves, so I could see the birds that appeared in the film. 

I would study and work in this country if I had the opportunity, because I consider it’s a nice country, I like the climate and the scenery. But I wouldn’t live there, because of my family. My parents and my sister are very important to me, and I wouldn’t be so far from them.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares