The best Holidays

 My last vacations were last summer. I went in this vacations with my parents to the south side, where most of my family lives. Like we always do, we went to my uncle’s house. I was on this vacation for almost one month, because my dad loves the south, its fresh air, the nature, “the freedom”, like he says. As for me, I think one month is a little excessive, but I don’t complain too much about it.

One of the things I usually do in this place is climbing the mountain, almost every day, because I like to do exercises to keep me healthy. Sometimes I do this with my family, my parents or my cousins. Another thing that we do is going to the river, on the hotter days. We bathe on the river and sometimes we invent some kind of game. On other occasions  my uncles and cousins go fishing. But, the thing I enjoy the most doing is playing my violin. I like to play my violin in that place, because there’s no one around, and I can play it freely.

I think this one has been the best so far, because I like to be with my family, spend time with them, and to be in nature, without the internet, to get a good connection with myself.

Comentarios

Entradas populares