My future job

I'd like to work as a college teacher. I imagine myself guiding and teaching to my students in a very patient and assertive way.

Of course, this is an indoors activity. I'd like to alternate between classrom and laboratory to stimulate the dynamics related to the pedagogical context.

I don't think I'd like to travel a lot, because I don't think it would be time for that situation: a demanding and tiring profession being a teacher is; too much personalities and learning rythms involved from the students side, and a very compromised mentality with them and their understandability of the contents, from my side. Going beyond that, I'm more of a home-stay woman.

The salary is going to be pretty decent -I hope-. I consider see my students enthusiastically approaching to their work, the major goal of my teaching. I'm not concerned about my teaching quality, because I already have a compromise with the others -students, in this case-. I'm going to be good at my job, everyday I'm becoming better at it.

Although some things might change the plans of the future,  -probably it will happen- I still maintain my thoughts about how good the teachers are. Even in a very few minutes, a good master can potentially change the mind in his student, in a very positive way, forever. A good teacher saves our time, breaks the limits of our prejudice, encourages autonomy and motivation, etc.

Comentarios

Entradas populares